- The 7 "S" Structure of HBU & its Philosophy. Details.
EVENTS IN THE YEAR 2010 - 2011:
Currently, Hong Bang University International comprises of 9 campuses as follow:
1. The inauguration of the Secondary Professional
School (4 floors) in a 3-hectares area at the center of Ba Ria-Vung Tau town (on
Jan 16th 2010) in order to train students and to exchange international
professors & students ( from USA, France, Japan, England, China, Cuba, South
Korea, India, Africa…)
2. Facilities investment : modern and hi-tech computer
system innovation, construction of practising laboratories for the folllowing
faculties : Biology-Environment, Electronics, Medical, Architecture.
3.The preparation of the “Valley of Aliens” inauguration in a 300-hectares area at Bao
Loc, Lam Dong province. There will be a collaboration between the
Biology-Environment faculty and a Japanese company in growing fresh vegetables
to provide the Japan market. It will also be used for the International Tourism
faculty to construct an international ecotourism area.
4. The collaboration with the press and with the non-public universities in Vietnam in organizing the
“Miss Vietnamese Student” and "Mister Vietnamese Student" competition (according
to the license granted to the Hong Bang University International).
- No. 213 Hoa Binh Road, Hoa Thanh Ward, Tan Phu District, Tp.HCM (Main campus).
- No. 215 Dien Bien Phu St., Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, HCM City.
- No. 3 Tran Quy Cap St., Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- No. 28 - 30 Ngo Quyen St., District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
- No. 512/22A Thong Nhat St., Q. Gò Vấp District, Ho Chi Minh City
- No. 3 Hoang Viet St., Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- No. 6A2 Thanh Xuan Street. Ward 1, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City,
- 165 Nguyen Huu Thọ Street, Phuoc Hiep Ward, Ba Ria Township, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province.
- “The Aliens’ Valley”, Loc Thanh Village, Bao Lam District, Lam Dong Province.