- JAPANESE TEA CEREMONY
- OUTING SKILL
- MUSIC, DANCE SONG
- DESIGN & FASHION SHOW
- CHINESE CALLIGRAPHY
SPORTS - GYMNASTICS
- BODY BUILDING
ORIENTAL MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY
- Champion in the Professional Football prize of students and schoolboys in strong teams in HCM city for 2003.
- Male team-mate champion in the Rotation Tennis Table cup - Sept 2,2003.
- Second prize in the Mini Football prize, meeting with David Beckham (southern area).
- Champion in the Beach Volley-ball for students in the whole city for 2003
- 4th rank in the nationwide Beach Volley-ball prize.
- 1st class and 2nd class in the (male) widened Volley-ball prize on the NhaTrang beach 2003.
- 3 gold medals and 3 bronze medals from the Taekwondo Prize of students in the whole city for 2003.
- Champion in the traditional football contest of students of People-founded Universities and Semi-Public Higher Schools in 2002. Ranked 2nd in 1999, 2000, and 2003
- Champion in the Water World Vietnamese Students football contest in 1998. Ranked 2nd in 1999.
- Reached the quarter-final in the HochiMinh City U20 football contest in 2000. Unique representative of the Students' football prize, Participating in the U21 eliminating round, organized by theYouth Daily in 2000, 2001 and 2002.
- Football champion of Districts and Precincts-2000.
- Champion in the VIth football contest of Female Students of Universities and Higher Schools in 2001, champion in the female football contest "Four Powerful Teams" celebrating the Students and Schoolboys' Day (January 9th, 2002)
- Champion in the Male Beach Volley-ball contest, ranked 4th in the Female one.
- Beach Volley-ball contest in the Eastern Regionof South VN in 2003.
- Champion in the Male Basket Ball contest (class A2) in 2001.
- Champion in the Female Basket Ball contest (class A2) in 2001.
- Champion in the Body Building contest of the under 60kg category of weight-1999.
- Ranked 2 nd in the Whole City Students' football contest in 1999, 2001.
- Gold medal for Taekwondo in Thailand in 2001.
- Ranked 2 nd in the Whole city Basket Ball contest, organized by the City Basket Ball Federation in 2002.
- Unique representative of Vietnamese Universities, participating in the Female football contest, celebrating the springtime at Quảng-Ngãi (grass court-11 female players).
- Ranked 2nd in the Whole City Cadres and Staff- members Volley-ball contest in 2001.
- Ranked 3 rd in the contest entitled "Stadium Trial" organized by the HTV (Ho Chi Minh city Television) in 2002.
- Bronze medal obtained in the NationwideVovinam Contest in 2002.
- Won the3rd prize of the whole Union with 2 silver medals and 6 bronze medals in the Nationwide Karatedo contest in 2002.
- Won 2 gold medals in the whole city Body Building Contest (male, female) organized by the 3rd District in 2002
- 2nd class in the widened prizeinin the Southern region (male) in2003...